SANDUSKY—State Representative Steve Arndt (R-Port Clinton) continues to earn the support and endorsements from a wide range of advocacy groups, including several labor organizations.
Recently, Rep. Arndt announced that he has received the support of:
- OEA/NEA Fund for Children and Public Education
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Power in Action
- Fraternal Order of Police in Ohio
“I continue to be humbled by the amount of vast support that my campaign has received,” Arndt said.
“The diversity among the union groups that have endorsed my candidacy shows that I am able to work with a broad group of interests in order to promote polices that benefit all Ohioans.”
Earlier this year, Arndt also received endorsements from other labor unions:
- The United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 880
- The Painters & Allied Trades District 6 Council
- The Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Union No. 33
Arndt is serving his second term in the Ohio House in the 89th District, which includes Erie and Ottawa counties. A small business owner for more than 30 years, Arndt also previously served as an Ottawa County commissioner for 27 years and has been involved with the Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce.